Birthday sex

I bet that title caught your attention ;)
I finally got into Collab last night after trying for a little while.. and the entire reason revolved around the hair and lingerie I'm wearing.
And the fact that today is my birthday.  I wanted to feel sexy and all that for my special day... and Erratic really knows how to make a girl feel like the sexiest woman on the grid.
The lingerie fits the maitreya body like its a layer... but its mesh.  I can't gush about it enough.  Now the stockings are an applier but the bra, garter, thong... all mesh and they lay so nicely on my body...
I thought it was a perfect outfit to spend my birthday in... other than my birthday suit teehee.
You can buy each individual piece or you can buy each color set.  Or you can buy the fat pack with all the colors.
Then this hair... was perfect.  Mussed up and sexy...
Now puddins, I am off to head out of town and spend my day with rl!
Have a great weekend!  MWAHS!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
BirthdaySex1   BirthdaySex2
Credits
Hair: Exile::Cozy Winter Nights Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate @ Collabor88
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan – Henna by Julie Hastings @ Shiny Shabby
Lingerie: erratic / valentina - lingerie / rose SET (maitreya) by erratic (erratic.rain) @ Collabor88
Pose in 1st picture: Purple Poses - Showtime - Pack 01 by    Èºudrɇy - Purple Poses (audrey.guter)
Pose in 2nd picture:  Purple Poses - Showtime - Pack 02 by    Èºudrɇy - Purple Poses (audrey.guter)

Comments