Blueberry Ice Cream

Good morning! 

So I was just surfing Plurk and got myself all confused cause  wasn't looking at the time or date and came across one that said " It's only Tuesday"  Wait, What?
took me a moment to realize what was happening, LOL.
 Being blonde. I work it!

Anyway I took a pretty (to me) photo and wanted to share it with you. 

Blueberry has this beautifully casual knotted top out, pairing it here with her leather Rene pants.
 I kinda feel like an ice cream cone when pairing it with the pastels of Phoenix Hair.

 Maybe I should have gone more Kawaii with the photo but I wanted a snowy sim and happened across 

 If you like creative minds and the things they build here in Second Life, hit the Map and look up LEA. 
You will not be disappointed! 

 
Right I'll shut up now.
Happy Tuesday I mean Wednesday!
Ember.

Winter Lights



~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~

  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: | Elena Hair | By xXRyvenXx |  @ Tres Chic
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ]_Helena#1_E2_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - Amacci | Stargazer Eyes - Green | By Carina Larsen | FREE GIFT KITTY CAT'S ADVENT CALENDAR HERE
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.

    ~CLOTHNG ~

    • Top - Blueberry | Shyla - Knotted Tops - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
    • Pants - Blueberry | Rene - Maitreya | | By Blueberryxx.

    ~POSE & LIGHTING ~


    Comments