Flower Child

Good afternoon,  or whatever time it is for you out there in the big wide word!

Only rambles I have today are that the second photo I have here was taken as a plain Jane screen shot in Second Life.
 I tried out my daughter's laptop and dayum it's just not fair!
 I think I need to get myself one of those USB sticks so I can download bigger and better shots for future 
( When I am allowed to touch said lap top that is)

Anyway, besides that. How about this hair? 
I saw it, blinked, rubbed my eyes and ran to buy it.
 It is called Solace by Truth Hair and it is even less expensive than normal as it's being sold right now @ We ♥ RP
I usually pick up the variety pack for myself and that costs around 400L.
 This one though for the time the event is open (Dec 31) 
was only 300 for that pack!
 Normal color packs are set to 200 so not only is it one of the best hairs
 ( In my humble opinion) that Truth has ever done but you get a deal on it too.
Ok, see what I did there? 
Ramble ramble, HAIR.

 OK done. Go shop.
 All credits below.
 ♥ Ember ♥





Solace in nature

raw shot test



~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~

  • Hair  - TRUTH HAIR | Solace | By Truth Hawks |  We ♥ RP
  • Hair base - Just Magnetized | Natural Hairbase - set 03 | By Justyna Magne.
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. | ADV CALENDAR 2016 Skin TAN | By sawsan SecretSpy | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes Mon Cheri "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri
 
~CLOTHNG ~


  • Top – Blueberry | Cassy - Knotted Shirts , Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
 ~ Accessories~

  • Flowers - NAMINOKE | Winter Clematis | By taiko McCaw | @ Cosmopolitan
  • Tattoo - Queen oF Ink | Tattoo Eye | By MonaSax95.
  • Polish  -{ZOZ}- | Holiday Present Double, Maitreya | By Zozicon | Cosmopolitan 
  • Rings Kibitz | Miry ring set ,copper | By Kathya Szczepanski | We ♥ RP
 
~POSE & LIGHTING ~







Comments