HAIROLOGY IS OPEN!

Good Morning!!! 

Guess what? (Chicken butt) 
Sorry, couldn't resist. 


HAIROLOGY IS OPEN!

Yes, yes it is!  It's pretty full right now but check their website here -  http://hairologyevent.blogspot.com.es/ for info on 
 (EMBER'S MOST FAVORITE EVENT EVER!)

Ahem, I mean , The event. 

Also Seraphim has been around to photograph the styles for us so we can preplan.  But, omg, you are going to want , NEED so many of these hairs.

I chose Mina Hair's Polly style as my first post this month because well I have been a fan for years, her textures & shaping are lovely.
 I usually choose a light red to wear but today I felt like stepping out my comfort zone a bit and I am really digging this black shade.
 Polly comes rigged with and without materials enabled.


(Man I am tired, I was proof reading, tried to change to a capital and was looking for that function on my screen...Time for a nap I think)

Happy Shopping.
Ember ♥




“I think that the most important thing a woman can have- next to talent, of course- is her hairdresser.”  ― Joan Crawford

Mellow Yellow




~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - MINA Hair | Polly 01 | By Mina Nakamura | @ Hairology.
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. | ADV CALENDAR 2016 Skin TAN | By sawsan SecretSpy | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri
 
~CLOTHNG ~

~POSE & LIGHTING ~

Comments