I feel pretty

OK guys , we have to hurry here.
The earrings are still free @ Kitty CatS. I just checked and the Calendar was still up. Run over and grab all the gifts !!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KittyCatS/127/110/25

Also I just checked over at !Oleander, They also still had their 50 L Friday hair up in the store.
 Run run!! 
I have had so many compliments on this braid. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whisperwoods/120/64/24

I love everything about my new look, did you notice what is different?
 My skin!!!
 I joined the Birdy VIP Group for 150L the other day and brought the vip skins for 1L each. 
The Maitreya applier was 450l but such a deal!! 

Oh and,  I just looked, I am pretty sure the fee is 0L maybe for a holiday special. Join the group here -  secondlife:///app/group/e6dcfdb2-e2a7-64c2-f08f-a582a490a187/about
 
The boots are still on sale for 50% off!
Today is the last day  of the Reign Sale. December 27. These Mishi boots are made to fit with some of Blueberry's newer pants. I adore a good collaboration, don't you? 
You can find some of Blueberry's jeans over @ the Reign main store beside the boot vendors.
 Check the credits for TP.

I will shaddup now.
 Even though i could bang on about the sweater I'm wearing by Blueberry and the Mina hair. Just look to the credits and go grab them up. 
Oh one more excitement. 
I GOT A NEW PC!!!!!
 ♥ Ember ♥


A little clarity


~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair 1 - MINA Hair | Stella | By Mina Nakamura | @ Tres Chic
  •  Hair 2 - !Oleander | Halverson.| By baileeoleander. | Was for Fifty Linden Friday
  • Skin – .Birdy. |  Ali - Pure | By Nina Helix  | Vip Gift | 150L Join fee
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri

~CLOTHNG ~

  • Sweater dress –  Blueberry  | Gwen - Cardigan Dress - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx | @ UBER
  • Boots REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots- MOCHA | By kenadeecole. | 50% OFF! | Last day of sale Dec 27.
  • Earrings - Kunglers | Silver earring - L - V2 | By AvaGardner Kungler | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Poses an lar [poses] | Simpli  III & Seattle Series | By Katya Valeska | @ SHINY SHABBY
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments