Let it not snow

Good morning!
Oh right it's Monday, I mustn't be so cheerful. 
BOO MONDAY! 
( Better?)

Anyway, I got into The Arcade! YAY. 
I spent more than I should. looking for certain letters in Commoner's machine.
 ( Sigh, didn't get what  was after) 
Finally gave up and randomly gifted the ones I did get to people in some group :)

Um, am I rambling? Yeah I am. (Go figure) 
Anyhoo, got this cute dress from KatatOnik's machine so I paired it with Mina's newest hair.
 I know it's not an overly wintry look but dammit I wanna be a rebel!

P.s. Looks like we will have a green Christmas here in Canada . YAY!!!! 
Let it not snow!!

Ember ♥


snowfall




~ What I'm Wearing ~


~BODY~
  • Hair - MINA Hair - Jade | By Mina Nakamura | The Liaison Collaborative 
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] | Fina1_E1_Sunny| By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll- XL -Gold | By giggle Solo.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes -  *Mon Cheri* | Falsies| By Freya Olivieri.


~CLOTHNG ~
  • Dresskatat0nik | (pigeon2) Doliday Dress | By Katat0nik Pidgeon | @ The Arcade
  • Shoes[BREATHE] | Jasmine Heels, Maitreya | By daisa Admiral

~POSE & LIGHTING ~


  • Pose  - an lar [poses] The Glory Series | By Katya Valeska |  We Love RP
  • Lighting -  LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments