New beginnings

Yes I changed blog names again, but this will be the last time.
There are a few various reasons, one involving a copyright, but the biggest reason is I wanted a fresh start and here ya go.  I moved all my posts over, and I do ask you bare with me as the layout will be probably changing a bit as I tweak with things and get stuff set back up.
That also explains my 2+ week absence, as I was getting things moved over to this url, and I took a break because of rl work.  Plus I just had no mojo.  Tell me dear readers, where do you find inspiration when your creative juices stop flowing?  I could really use a kick start with my writing these days...
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Newness2   Newness1
Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Neema -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes - Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by giggle Solo
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan - Henna by Julie Hastings @ Shiny Shabby
Collar: . Quirky . Dreamy Kitten Collar by Fapniss Everpeen (glitch.grantham) @ Kinky Monthly 
Lingerie: !Q.B! Darling~Black by ιѕѕу qт ριє (issybella.quintessa)
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Daisy V Fall Fade by Zozicon
Shoes: REIGN.- Posh Pumps- Black by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (kenadeecole)
Pose: Glamrus . Focus Cube by Mɪss Dɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ  (glamrus) 

Comments

  1. Whenever I have hit some creative block, I try to do or experience something new. Visit someplace new. Read a book or even a book genre that you've never read before (perhaps one of the classics, like Shakespeare or a classic philosopher, like Plato). Listen to a style of music that you've never bothered to listen to, before (I find classical music is good for this, personally).

    I enjoy your blogs. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment