Falling

Nope I'm not.  But I am falling rather glamorous down these stairs.
That is the great thing about SL.  We can be whomever we want.
I'm rather clumsy in rl... and have the tendency to fall UP stairs as well as down them... I just wish I looked this good when I did it!
So Premium Only is back!  After taking January off (Which I think a lot of people/designers/events did to recover from the holidays, I know I did!) they are back for February and their Supernatural Round.  They have moved, they can be found here: Premium Only.  BUT they do not open until tomorrow FEBRUARY 1st!!
The lingerie I'm wearing is from there.  Its so pretty!  It is an applier, but it is gorgeous.
I seem to be having some shadow issues though.  In world my shadows are pretty and soft, but when I save them to my computer they are a lot darker and harsh.  I am saving them as high quality and no matter what I do in world, when I save them, they look dark.  Any tips?  Thank you!
I think that is it from me today.  Have a wonderful week!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Fallingdown
Premium Only Event February 1st - 25th {Poster}.png
Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ximena -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend – Henna – RARE by Julie Hastings @ Epiphany 
Lingerie: *IS* Satine Lace Lingerie Appliers Red by Editka (editkao) @ Premium Only
Pose: Stair to heaven - Purple Poses + ME by Èºudrɇy  (audrey.guter)
Lighting: LUMIPro 2016 HUD by Stefan Buscaylet

Comments