It all starts with a smile.

Good morning!
 
I decided to leave the safety of my platform yesterday and explore a SIM called It All Starts With A Smile. Sounded like my kinda place! 

It was.
I took a bunch of photos here. There were so many nooks and crannies that I couldn't decide on where to pose.   So if you love taking photos in a beautiful SIM, head over and check it out  
Here - 

Also showing off a new Main store release by Blueberry.  This skirt!
I was sooo excited to see the plaid as I adore anything with this pattern!!!
It paired perfectly with my fri.day shoe/socks & Barberyumyum hair. And yes the top is by Blueberry as well! Check the credits below for all the details.
 
****Please Note ****
Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different color) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | EVENT
 Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)


That's all from me today .
Thank you for reading. Still mega surprised anyone does ♥
Ember.

Life is fun. (Or should be!)


.Body.

 .Clothing.

  •  Top -   Blueberry | Shyla - Knotted Tops - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Skirt Blueberry | Kyla - Mini Skirts - NO STRAP - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Earrings - Kunglers | Silver earrings | By AvaGardner Kungler.
  •  Shoes - fri.day | Macey.Platforms (Candy) - Maitreya | By Darling Monday | @ Uber
  • Rings - Kibitz | Crystal ring set - onyx | By Kathya Szczepansk.



Comments