It's A New Day

Maybe not such a new me.

I figured as soon as I got a new PC I would be out there setting up scenes and the like but, wow I forgot how much fussing goes into trying to get the best settings.

 So for now I will remain the same basic blogger, but I am OK with the clarity of these! 
One bright point into the New Year!

Thanks for joining me here as always. P.S I have been wearing this outfit on and off since about the 15th or so. Such love for the texturing on all of this.
Ember ♥

Baby steps
Test 1

 .Worn.

.Body.
  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: | London Hair | By xxryvenxx | @ TRES CHIC
  • Skin - .Birdy. | Ali,Pure | By Nina Helix | 1L VIP GIFT | 150L Join fee.
  • Shape - Enfant |Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Lashes - *Mon Cheri* | "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.

.Clothing.
  • Top - MURRAY | Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, Burgundy, Maitreya | By Oliviamurray.
  • Pants - Blueberry | Denise , Leggings , Maitreya | By Blueberryxx | @ N21
  • Boots - REIGN. | Mishi Thigh High Boots, Maitreya | By Kenadeecole.

 .Accessories.
  • Polish - -{ZOZ}- | Winter Naturals, Maitreya | By Zozicon | @ F R O S T
  • Ring - Monarch | Butterfly Princess Engagement Ring | By Spencer Couturier.

.lighting & Poses.
  • Pose 1 - an lar [poses] | Simpli Series III | By Katya Valeska | @ SHINY SHABBY
  • Pose 2 Something New | Blog my nails | By Allysondwyer.
  • Lighting LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.










Comments