Meet Morgana.


Yesterday was quite interesting for me in SL.
I'm totally going to tell you about it.

I was asked by a Facebook friend to join her in some photos.
 ( OK, let's do this!) 
** Both these photos were done by her. I had to screen shot them as I couldn't snag them from Flickr but the links to the originals are below each photo.**

I have seen Morgana around the grid for years now.
 She has always been friendly and helpful but I never really knew her, knew her. 

Until Facebook.
The posts  this girl makes often leave me with my mouth hanging open, laughing or just shaking my head at what she can get herself into. I honestly don't think there is ever a dull moment in her life.

She's actually pretty amazing.

I learned a LOT about her that morning as she shot these photos. 
I won't go into details here but WOW girl, you have life by the balls. Don't let go, like ever. 

Your upbeat attitude made me think of my own struggles and how I can maybe change my own attitude towards them.

I woke up to a surprise.
She surprised me with a blog post this morning.
I figured the photos she did were a Flickr only kind of deal but no. She is a busy bee.

 Check out her post here -  https://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/friends-by-design/
This is here Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/morganahilra/

Morgana usually does V blogs. Video blogging. It's a very cool idea. 
Check her out. Here - https://www.youtube.com/user/mhilrasl

And Morgana, Thank you. Spending the morning with you was just the pick me up I needed. ♥
 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/morganahilra/24572199142/in/dateposted/



https://www.flickr.com/photos/morganahilra/24394727990/in/photostream/


On Ember. 

 .Body.
  • Hair - TRUTH HAIR | Arden -  variety | By Truth Hawks | 100L on Marketplace!   
  • Skin - .Birdy. | Ali,Pure | By Nina Helix | 1L VIP GIFT | 150L Join fee.
  • Shape - Enfant |Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE

 .Clothing.


  •  Earrings  - Kunglers | Silver earrings | By AvaGardner Kungler. 
  • Top - Apple May Designs | BlueBell Top - Vintage | By Apple May. 
  • Jeans - Blueberry | Tink / Thigh High Sizes - Maitreya | By blueberryxx.
  • Rings - Kibitz | Crystal ring set - onyx | By Kathya Szczepansk. 
  • Boots -  REIGN. | Mishi Thigh High Boots, Maitreya | By Kenadeecole.


.On  Morgana.

 .Body.
.Clothing.

        Pose Purple Poses | Friends – 62 | audrey.guter

Comments

Post a Comment