Sick Day

I am home sick today :(
Stupid stomach flu.  And I even went through the pain of having a flu shot!  And I got sick from THAT!
*grumbles*
But my sick day is to be spent productive at least because here I am blogging!
MBA Bi-Monthly ends in just a few days (On the 31st!) so head over and grab up some of this fantastic stuff.  This dress is perfect for the club hopping I've been doing.  And the shoes have an amazingly huge hud.  You can even customize the color you want which is what I did for the picture so it matched my dress perfectly.  (yes I'm picky like that)
On a side note, I'm on the hunt for a new mesh head since I can't find what I want for my current one.  I'm debating between the Catwa, and the Logo heads.  Pros, Cons of each one? Any advice?
Comment below please!  I hate making decisions on my own!
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn
TuesdayReday
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Suzy Mesh Hair - Candies Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend – Henna – RARE by Julie Hastings @ Epiphany 
Dress: Kaithleen's Helen Silk Dress - Fatpack by Kaithleen (zlyskritek)  @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Blood Heart Love Nest - Prize 2 by Maxi Gossamer (Old hunt prize)
Bracelets: MG - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER - V2 by Maxi Gossamer
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. Sera Heels by Alphonse de Ophidion (equitum)  @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Pose prop: GLITTERATI - Lightbox by Katey Coppola
changed slightly with the animare hud

Comments