Uber Help Needed And Well MY Shopping Spree Over There

Good morning!

So Savvy is having a difficult time choosing a new mesh head. She needs our help!
 Head over to her blog here https://lilmonstersmadness.wordpress.com/  To weigh in on the subject.  Everyone has an opinion, share yours!

Other than that , no personal stuffs from me today.
 just some photos and credits.
 ( You're welcome!)

  1. Mudskin has released a whole new line of skin tones!  I was so worried as I hadn't seen a release from them in a very long time! I got all excited and took one of my (emberized) over exposed photos of the second lightest tone.  Sorry, I can't help myself  but, soon I will photograph all of them in a basic windlight to give you a good idea of what's what OK?
  2. I finally got into Uber! I grabbed up a ton of Demos ( Have I mentioned you always need to demo?) Anyway I chose the Addams Jacket & Jeans + The Moon Hair as I loved the messy bun at the back. My Super cute pumps by fri.day are also available @ Uber. You have to try them!!! They have these add on socks and well, school girl anyone? LOVE!
That's it from me today.
 Hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to Demo, Demo, Demo!
 



Just give me a reason

A new day will dawn 


.Worn.

  • Hair 1 - enVOGUE | Gisselle - Diversity | By Casandra Rain. 
  • Hair 2 - Moon. Hair | Reds - Nashville | By MOON (silent.acoustic) | @ Uber 
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] | Abby(Fr)_E3_S2 | By Sopha Portal. 
  • Shape - [ MUDSKIN ] | Abby Shape | By Sopha Portal. 
  • Lashes Eye Candi | Lashes - Lush - Georgia Schechter. 
  • Eyes -   Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle.

  • Jacket - Addams | Letter Old Jacket // Maitreya | By AmaliaRainwood | @ Uber 
  • Jeans - Addams | Real Worn Out Jeans // Maitreya | By AmaliaRainwood | @ Uber 
  • Shoes - fri.day | Macey.Platforms (Candy) - Maitreya | By Darling Monday | @ Uber 
  • Rings - Kibitz | Crystal ring set - onyx | By Kathya Szczepansk.







 

Comments