Whispering Wood


Good Morning everyone!
I finally got my butt in gear and decided to try out shadows in a photo. I didn't take a whole heap of time setting this up but I just needed to test so here are my results.

It's funny. I get a new PC for photos but all I want to do at the moment is just putter about SL.
Ah well one more day then back to the grind.

Happy Sunday everyone ♥
Ember



shadow test.


  .Worn.
.Body.
  • Hair - !Oleander | Halverson.| By baileeoleander.
  • Skin - .Birdy. | Ali,Pure | By Nina Helix | 1L VIP GIFT | 150L Join fee.
  • Shape - Enfant |Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Lashes - *Mon Cheri* | "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.

.Clothing.


.lighting & Poses.

  • Pose *PosESioN* |  New Baroque Set | By dahriel.
  • Lighting LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.
  •  Location - LEA 2.




Comments