Hipster Fair Preview & More


I just had to show you a little teaser from MOoH.

 The top,cardigan combo comes in Slink , Belleza & Standard sizing ( I managed to squeeze myself into a standard M with little difficulty even though I am a Maitreya girl! )
The skirt though does come with Maitreya sizing available in the package so YAY less editing of my big Butt! 
Not only do I look adorable but it's only 99L @ the fair! Don't forget to pick up theire gift as well. 
A super cue bowler hat ( That I totally forgot to put on after I found the perfect hair for this look OOPS!

* Also, 3  Reasons why I love this hair from Doe:
  1. The braid!
  2. It is a Gacha and only 75 L per play. ( @ Whimsical, SLURL in credits.)
  3. It has huds for both sides of it! You can make it look like one solid color or play about like I did here.
I will post the SLURL for The Hipster Fair as soon as I get it .
Happy Shopping lovies.
♥ Ember ♥

If I was a Hipster

****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now. 


If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.


( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT

Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)


Credits.

 

- Make Up -


  • Freckles - .Birdy. | Freckles | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join. 
  • Liner.Birdy. | Simple eyeliner | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join.
  • Lashes 1 - Lumae | Eyelashes // Normal | By Lumiya Rae.| Free in a group gift | FREE to Join 
  • Mesh Lashes - .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).

- Accessories - 


- Clothing - 

  • Outfit - MOoH! | Phoebe outfit peach | By Dalriada Delwood | @ The Hipster Fair
  • Shoes - CandyDoll Linda Black - Maitreya | By Busy Bee (rebeca.dembo)

Comments