I can hipster?

So the Hipster Fair started yesterday!
And I've been MIA.. my apologies!
I've been busy with rl and getting things rolling in the rp sim.
But for the moment I'm caught up on that.
Now to catch up on blogging!
So many cute things at the Hipster Fair!
This dress from MOoH! is the totes awesomest!  I managed to make the Slink Physique top fit, and it came with a Maitreya bottom.
BUT DEMO DEMO DEMO peoples!
And Shiny Shabby is having their one year anniversary!
Each designer there has a gift out.  Ember showed off some HERE
So may sure you hop over and grab up those gifts!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
hipmaybe
Credits
Hair: [elikatira] - Kiki - by Elika Tiramisu (elikapeka.tiramisu) FREE GIFT @ Shiny Shabby
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend – Henna – RARE by Julie Hastings
Necklace: **RE** Shiny Shabby Necklace Gift by RealEvil (crashnoww) FREE GIFT @ Shiny Shabby 
Top and Skirt: MOoH! Phoebe outfit peach by Dalriada Delwood @ Hipster Fair
Clutch: M&M-SC-13 BAG by moreno Forwzy @ Hipster Fair
Pose: XXY - Lost in the fog 5 by Xerys @ Hipster Fair (I did tweak the pose with the animare hud)

Comments