My Shopping Spree @ Collabor88

Hey everyone! 
 It's COLLABOR88 Time !!!

I finally got in!
Whew it took some patience but don't worry, it runs practically the whole month so you have plenty of time to grab the goods.

This month's theme is Espionage & also Prom Date round!
Not sure what that is?
Well Prom date is when regular Collabor88 designers invite another designer to share their booth with them.
I think this is a fantastic idea! Not only do different designers get a chance at the exposure this popular event brings, it also means we (I) get to find new favorite stores to shop at between rounds

Here's a little round up of what I snagged this trip.
  • I was so happy that Glam Affair had an actual skin on offer this round. I love the shape of my system head so this was perfect for me, Thank you Glam Affair!
  • Also one of my favorite hair designers Tableau Vivant has a style I could not pass up. The biggest decision of my whole day was deciding on what pack to get. (Second Life problems)  I  Finally went with the basics so I could have a bit of everything!
  •  The dress, WOW!!  It's made by Pixicat & just look at the texturing on this baby!  If you can't see well you can click the photo and head to my Flickr, also when you get into Collab, grab the demo. It fits my Maitreya like a glove and well, I haven't taken it off in two days! Also in the package are fittings for standard sizes, Slink Physique & Hourglass!
  •  The necklace I'm wearing is by Maxi Gossamer. Now if you follow me regularly you know I don't tend to accessorize much but I can rarely ever pass up this designers necklaces. There is always something about them to set them apart and draws my eye. This one is no exception.
  • I am also so happy to see an lar [Poses] in this round! you can find both male & female poses this round and well, I just love her stuff.  Fellow bloggers & Photo junkies take note of this one!

Right, I will stop jabbering at you.  Remember don't shoot the messenger if you don't get in right away.  It is always super busy and for good reason.
If you've never shopped here before,YOU NEED TO!
Ember says so!

While you're waiting to get in check out their website for a photo catalog of all the items.
http://collabor88.com/february-2016

I have more to show you but I like to space out the posts so stay tuned for the next one!
♥ Ember Adored ♥
COLLABOR88 BLOGGER SEARCH 2016

****Please Note ****
Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different color) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
 Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

COLLABOR88 BLOGGER SEARCH 2016 

Credits -

  • Hair - Tableau Vivant | Domino hair | Basics | By M4ri1yn Magic | @ COLLABOR88 
  • Hair baseenVOGUE | HairBase | Light Blonde 3 | By Casandra Rain.
  • Skin - Glam Affair | Sasha skin - Asia 04 B | By Aida Ewing | @ COLLABOR88 
  • Freckles - .Birdy. | Freckles | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join. 
  • Lashes - Lumae | Eyelashes // Normal | By Lumiya Rae.| Free in a group gift | FREE to Join 
  • EyesAveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place 
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal. 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • NecklaceMaxi Gossamer | Necklace - Mata Hari - Low Neck | By Maxi Gossamer | @ COLLABOR88  
  • Dress - -Pixicat- | FemmeFatale.Dress - Red | Maitreya | By areve | @ COLLABOR88 
  • Shoes - CandyDoll | Linda Black - Maitreya | By Busy Bee (rebeca.dembo). 
  • Posean lar [poses] | The Helena Series | By Kat (katya.valeska) | @ COLLABOR88
  • Lighting - LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments