Not so Lil' Monster...

Just a quick post.  Words evade me....
I had fun playing with these pictures.  I made 2 and really played with the special effects.
Which is why I didn't credit the skin.
Took them in the sim where I'm rping at now days.
Lovely sim for pictures.  But if you go, make sure to wear an OOC tag!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
SomethingWicked SomethingWicked1
Credits
Headpiece: AZOURY - JUTRO Headwear (Onyx) by Mayhem Seetan @ We ♥ RP
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Nikita Dress - Black by Kiddo Oh @ Collabor88
Heels: N-core NIKA "Black" for High Feet by Nurieta (nuria.augapfel) @ Collabor88
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Altar - Black by Julie Hastings
Claws: [CX] Lethal Talons (Black) by Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (kamayari)
Tail: [CX] Bone Tail Black by Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (kamayari)
Pose in 1st picture: an lar [poses] The Huntsman Series - Umbrella Three 1 by Kat (katya.valeska) @ Collabor88
Pose in 2nd picture: an lar [poses] The Huntsman Series - Umbrella One 1 by Kat (katya.valeska) @ Collabor88
Black thing at my feet: The Ugly & Beautiful Designs - + Pull of Darkness Magic Aura + by Aii (princessaii)
Location: Advent Hollow RP Sim

Comments