Say hello...

Say hello to your new improved (?) Savvy Quinn!
Sorry for the long pause between fashion posts... I went on a head hunt >.>
I've been wanting a new head for a while... I loved, adored, my Lelutka head but due to the lack of options I was finding, (And thank you to the creator of SlackGirl for explaining to me why!) a new head was the only other option I had.
So after many a late nights of berating Jaco and other friends for their opinions I settled on the Catwa Annie head.
But then I got the vampire one because... well pointy teeth :D
So far, I'm getting used to it.  I wore my other head for a long time so there is that stage of.. this isn't me.  This doesn't look like me.  But I'm loving the fact I can wear my Harley Quinn make ups, (Which truth be told was 80% of the reason I wanted to buy a new head) and there is a lot more options with the hud.
There was definitely a learning curve though.  The people in the Catwa group are more than helpful!
So here it is.. my new head.  Opinions?
Be gentle!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
NewImprovedSavvyQuinn
Credits
Hair: [RA] Harley Hair – Ombres & Roots by Candela Kira
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley- Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Makeup: Passion Tattoos:::Harley Quinn.SQ -Catwa appliers by Vampiva Belfire
Collar: . Quirky . - Puddin[HQ] White by Aʟʟɪɴᴀʜ Aʀɪᴀ Vᴀɴᴄʀᴏғᴛ (allure.wildrose)
Shirt: .iku. Harley Tee – Red by Ɲуα Ɲιтєℓу (Anaiya Solo)
Rings: Kibitz - Olzen ring set silver by Kathya Szczepanski
Pose: Agnes Pose 5 - Label Motion by anne Dakun @ Collabor88

Comments