All These Events!


Hello everyone!

I have sorta given myself a little holiday the past few weeks.
 I think all bloggers / designers, well just everyone should do this once a year to avoid burning out!

Today I have a mish mash of events, with some lovely items to show you.

| Hairology | Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly | Skin Fair 2016 | Pose Fair 2016 | Luck Of The Irish Gacha |

I won't go into mega details here, hop below to the credits then check out these super events for yourself.  

* Please remember to consider your fellow residents and de script before heading over to these busy places. Some will eject you if you are over 20.*

Grounded

Brun out





****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now. 


If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.


( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT

Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink

CREDITS

Comments