Baby Face

Morning!
Wait, no *Looks at watch* Afternoon! everyone!

So again today I am bringing you items from these events -
  | Hairology | Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly | Skin Fair 2016 | Pose Fair 2016 | COLLABOR88  |

So many pretty pretty things , I had to stop myself from popping over to the Skin fair more than once.

I did however purchase this adorable Rei skin,shape, lip combo by The Sugar Garden while I was over there.
I love it! I feel so totally adorable in this.
*One thing though ladies.
The designer does not support the Maitreya hands and feet. *
 
I did purchase the Maitreya Applier but what I did not realize is that they don't do anything to the fingers and toes. I never thought to check as I have never heard of this before. ( Check for signs at the stores)  So If you DO purchase the Maitreya applier for this skin, you will need to wear Slink hands / feet and get appliers for those too.
 Me personally, I prefer all in one, I haven't looked back at my slink stuff since Maitreya came out.
 This was easily enough fixed by using one of the tones in my Lara hud and editing it. Maybe just put a choker on to hide the line and volia, cute as can be.



Be sure to check all the credits below the 5 (Yes 5 sorry! ) photos to see where I got all this fine gear from.

That's it for today.
Peace and love.
Ember.





tsg rei @ the skin fairJust Becausebackside-{ZOZ}- Soft Flowers Tips @ Mesh Body Addicts.fri.day kendall boots @collab


****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now. 


If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.


( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)
 

CREDITS
 
 

Comments