Believe In Hope

Hey Dolls!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post but ever since I got this new top from Sweet Evil, well.
 Life has been rather interesting for me ♥

I have honestly been wearing it for almost a week straight now.
 It is so not my usual style but OMG, it says PINK!

I have never had more people sending me photos of myself with long messages about well, I can't talk about it here, but LOL I might be having too much fun!

Feel free to totally lone this look, How?
Check the credits below with taxi's to everywhere you need to go!
♥ Ember ♥




Hope


****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now. 


If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.


( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT

Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink
 
  • Hair - Lovey Dovey | Angelica | By ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ʏ (teeny.spot) | @ Whimsical 
  • Hair Base - Just Magnetized | Natural Hairbase - set 03 | By Justyna Magne.
  • Skin -Glam Affair | Sasha skin - Asia 04 B | By Aida Ewing | @ COLLABOR88 
  •  Freckles - .Birdy. | Freckles | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join. 
  • Mesh Lashes - .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - [ MUDSKIN ] | Beady Eye#10 | By Sopha Portal | Coming Soon
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • TopSweet Evil - Lifted T Sayings. pink | By Kelli Sideways.
  •  Shorts - Blueberry | Conie - Sporty Shorts , Maitreya | By Blueberryxx. 
  • Collar - Sweet Thing. | Sweet White Kitten Collar | By Aya Shiba the Shula (ayashula).
  • Screen - MunSpain | Folding Screen Hope-Love - Believe |  @ The Hipster Fair
  •  Pose - an lar [poses] | The Garnet Series | By Kat (katya.valeska) | @ We ♥ RP Coming Soon

Comments