I'm a premium hipster

I have been very bad about blogging.
Thank you to the people who let me blog for them for letting me be lax!
I am going to try to get back on the bad wagon!  Rl has been a pain. I had surgery Friday and then other things happened before that so...
Anyways enough rambling, go get all the things!
♥Savvy Quinn♥

PremHip

Credits
Hair: Tameless Hair Aviana - Mega Pack by Nita Bracken @ Premium Only
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend – Henna – RARE by Julie Hastings
Dress: "DEW" Jessica dress  fatpack by HelenSue Helendale @ Premium Only
Necklace: !TLB - Hipster 'Stache Necklace by Drusilla Dethly @ Hipster Fair
Pose: Image Essentials- IE - Sheer Class 3 by K A Y (kay.weston) @ Hipster Fair
Pictures: Yellow - .epoch. hip art 2 by · Nʏx Eᴄʜᴏ Dʀᴀɢᴏᴠᴀʀ · (lylah.lyric) @ Hipster Fair
White - .epoch. hip art 4 by · Nʏx Eᴄʜᴏ Dʀᴀɢᴏᴠᴀʀ · (lylah.lyric) @ Hipster Fair 

Comments

Post a Comment