Whoopsie

So I totally meant to post this Monday along side Ember's... and I forgot.
Bad bad Savvy.
But I post today!
Ember grabbed me the other day.  Told me to get dressed and come over.  I always love doing pictures with her ♥
You can see her picture and post HERE.
Lots of things going on with me.  Maybe I'll post about it later.
Or maybe I'll keep it to myself.
But they are happy things!  :D
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
ASnapshot
On Savvy
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ | Jess Mesh Hair | Flaming cherry | By MissAllSunday Lemon.
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] | Assassin - Black | By Julie Hastings | @ Shiny Shabby
Dress: [Cynful] | Maxi Dress - Maitreya Lara , Strapless | By Cynthia Ultsch | @ MESH BODY ADDICTS BI - MONTHLY
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer | Jardin Secret De Fleurs | By Maxi Gossamer | @ COLLABOR88

On Ember:
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. | * MAGNA * | By Mirja Mills @ Hairology
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ] | Cutie_E1_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Shape: Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
Dress:[Cynful] | Maxi Dress - Maitreya Lara | By Cynthia Ultsch | @ MESH BODY ADDICTS BI - MONTHLY
Necklace: SLX | Asvalt | By beanster Potato

Pose:  !bang |  Hidden Magic | By Luna Jubilee de Rodas (luna.jubilee) | @ COLLABOR88

Comments