Ballroom Blitz

I am alive!  (barely in some cases haha!)
Between rl health issues, then my rl little sister getting married (*sniffles* she's not old enough to get married damnit!  I refused to believe this!), and just over all lack of ability to pay attention to things, it has been a while.
BUT!  Super excited for Suicide Squad!  Its coming out August 5th! Check out the latest trailer below.
I took this photo when Epiphany opened, and its still opened, till May 2nd or 5th.. couldn't get a straight answer on that one.  I spent far too much money there but it was so worth it.
AND now Reign has put out some super awesome matching shoes out.. I didn't have them in the picture but trust me... they are perfect.  They are at N21.
Credits are below, and I'm going to TRY and blog more regularly.  Things are calming down for me.
At least for the moment.
MWAHS Puddins
♥Savvy Quinn♥
BallroomBlitz
Credits
Hair: little bones. Harley - Harley Quinn RARE by Nova Faerye @ The Epiphany 
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum! by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Makeup: ::SG:: Group Gift HARLEY SlackGirl Enjoy :D by SlackGirl
FREE MAKEUP WHEN YOU JOIN THE FREE GROUP!! LOTS OF FREE GROUP GIFTS!

Collar: little bones. Puddin Choker - Tan by Nova Faerye @ The Epiphany 
Cuffs: little bones. Puddin Cuffs - Gold by Nova Faerye @ The Epiphany 
Jacket: Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap Jacket - Lara - Jester RARE by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)  and Tyr Sinister (Tyr Rozenblum) @ The Epiphany 
Shirt: Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap Tattered top - Lara - Jester RARE by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)  and Tyr Sinister (Tyr Rozenblum) @ The Epiphany 
Shorts: Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap Panties - Lara - Jester RARE by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)  and Tyr Sinister (Tyr Rozenblum) @ The Epiphany 
Pose: Honestly, it was a mistake.  Between the bat, the gun, and my ao, I just was like, AHA!  Sorry! Bad blogger!  I know!
Bat: Part of an outfit Goodnight Bat : :SS: Harley Costume v2- Daddy's Lil Monster Tribute by Sativah Catnap
Location: Ironwood

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twjaVkqQrwk]

Comments