Blind Faith

Hello Dolls!
Just having a bit of creative fun with photos thanks to Zibska

But wait, you wanted to know what I've been up to. 

OK, fine, I will tell you a bit .
  • So at the beginning of March I put myself up for auction @ Leather & Lace. I had a lot of fun there, the auction is silent, you have a board with your info card in it, people can read that, chat to you then place a bid if they wish. It runs for 2 weeks so that's thy I have been pretty quiet in my poasts. So many new people to meet and talk to, I rediscovered Greedy & CAD. I almost forgot what a social butterfly I can be. I feel very refreshed after being there.

  • Anyhow, This man brought me. His profile said all the right things, he said hello. then I noticed he bid. there was only a few lines of conversation between us but he came at the end and outbid everyone as when it ends there is a flurry of last minute bidders. I helped him find a new suit, cause who doesn't love a man in a suit   Meow*  Then we chatted for three days, The third day I told him I had no interest in voice sex and BOOM. He deleted me, told me "Nice to meet you, don't worry about contract, take care." OK then, great communicating there mister!

  • So back I went to the auction house, feeling right at home there now hoping to do better this time around. I am now on day 5 of my 7 day contract. 
To be continued..

 



 
Blind Faith


****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
  Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

  • Hair - little bones.| Honey | By Noprah (nova.faerye) | @ Uber
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] | Cutie_E1_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Shape Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Hat & Shoulder Pieces - Zibska | Helmine | By Zib (zib.scaggs) | Coming to We ♥ RP
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Pose - !bang | stands 585-589 | By Luna Jubilee de Rodas (luna.jubilee).
  • Lighting - LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet

Comments