My Visit To The Fantasy Faire 2016

Hello Dolls!

Something a lot different for me to blog about today.
There are 14 beautiful SIMS to visit. Really you need to go visit them all. I have been over there three times in as many days just wandering around admiring  the builds.

What started me on this visiting spree was a blog post I read by over on The Anti Girly Blog by Lainey Thorne.
If it wasn't for her reblogging  Inara Pey's post about this Quest I never would have gone over to investigate.
So Thank you Lainey & Inara!

Right The Quest. 
What you do is land on any  of the 14 SIMS and buy a HUD for either 250L or 350L. 
The extra 100L will get you the outfit I am wearing made by Plastik. ( There is a mens version included as well)
I started @ Fairelands Junction  as the LM was in my Quest kit & that's where you need to be to meet the Queen and begin your adventure anyway :)

SO the Kit has a few HUDs you HAVE to wear in order to interact with the SIMS and People Involved int the Quest. Find the Queen, listen well to what she has to say and you're on your way!

I am really not to sure how to explain how really AMAZING I found this Quest to be. Not only was it entertaining, It was beautiful & I had to use my brain on the puzzles. ( Google is your friend sometimes. hehe)


Check out the Website here  https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/the-fairelands-quest-the-tale-of-exiles/ for all the details. Also feel free to ping me in world if you want company. I would do this Quest over and over again!





Visit to Dangarnon
Visit to Otherworld





  • Shape -  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place
  • Lashes  - .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • OutfitPlastik | Karah | By Vae (aikea.rieko) | 350L Fantasy Faire 2016 Quest Kit.
  • Necklace -  FF 2016 Quest - Pendant ( Talk to the Bard Queen)
  • SIM Locations -  
  1.  Fairelands Junction
  2.  Dangarnon
  3.  OtherWorld 

Comments