Angel on my right

Happy Mother's Day to all the people that celebrate it today!
I'm fortunate to have my RL mother still around.  As well as an SL mother :D
And of course I have the lovely Ember still mothering me :P
Quick notes about the photo.
The wings and tattoo are from Epiphany which just closed a few days ago so the machines may not be in store yet.
This photo is a little off the cuff for me.
And I'm looking for suggestions on how to smooth out the reflection... Its in high rezz, I took the photo in 5760x3017.  My graphics were on ultra.. but the reflection is still jagged.
So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
AngelGirl
Credits
Hair: Exile:: Wisteria 5 Color Naturals pack by Kavar Cleanslate
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Charade - Henna - RARE by Julie Hastings
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Outfit: [LAB737] Scythia Complete (snow) ULTRARARE by Nully (WiredExperiment) @ The Fantasy Gacha
Wings: #3 Blueberry - Oakley - Rare - Maitreya - White Wings by Blueberry
Pose: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - Rare 1 by Brandi Monroe @ The Fantasy Gacha
(Includes feathers, I simply tinted some to be black to match my wings)
Location: Everlong

Comments