Hairology & Mesh Body Addicts Has Begun!

Hairology has begun and I am so stinking excited by this round!
So excited that I actually got off my  lazy ass to post about it.
 NO. MATCH makes the hair I got so keyed up over. It's called NO.ONE and it's soo Well done!  This hair is so effing hot. Like for real people, go grab a demo the texturing, shape, hair bases. Ugh, STUNNING.

Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly Event has also begun and My lord the selection is Stunning!
I had to show off this cute top by Vinyl first just because of something silly I did when I tried it on.
When you have the fat pack the top comes plain black with the words PLEASE USE on the front. I laughed so hard and thought,This is my kinds top! Then I cammed around and saw it said The Hud ( or something I forget now) Meaning the top had not been textured yet.
 DAMN. someone if you could, I would like a dirty top or too, kay, thanks

Also I am wearing a few FREE GIFTS. The tattoos are by White~Widow and FREE @ We ♥ RP And the cute little choker I have on is a free Gift @ Chapter Four by Lazybones. A Big Thank you to all designers providing gifts. It really is appreciated.

Last but not least I need to mention these freckles. I fell in love with them when I saw them @ Moon Amore. Then, me being me , promptly lost them in my inventory. 
I dug them out yesterday and WOW, still stunning! 

 That's it for today. I have also posted this over on Hair SL. Remember my other blog,  Check it out here. https://hairsl.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/hairology-has-begun/
Credits &  Limo below.
Ember

This Hair is my cup of tea.

.Worn.
  • Hair - NO.MATCH | NO.ONE. | By no.match (viking) | @ Hairology
  • Skin -  Birdy. | Ali VIP Skin - Pure - (Brown) | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join 
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Eyes -Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place
  • Lashes - Lumae :: | Eyelashes // Longer | By Lumiya Rae.
  • Mesh Lashes - *Mon Cheri* | "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri.
  • Freckles - :Moonamore: | Frecklessmania | By Moon Wickham (psyqueen).
  • Lip Gloss - Pink Acid | Jelly Lip Gloss | By Stasey Oller | 1L Gift On Marketplace
  • Choker - LAZYBONES | Spike Choker - Black/Silver | By ʏᴜмɪ ᴀsᴜᴋᴀɪ (yumi.katana) | Free Gift @ The Chapter Four
  • Top - Vinyl | Nowell Crop Tee Lara With Bra | By lιттle тoaѕт (sukoshitosuto) | @ Mesh Body Addicts
  • Tattoo - [White~Widow] | Elektra | By Julie Hastings | FREE GIFT @ WE RP
  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Greta Series | By Katya (katya.valeska)

Comments