Hush Hush

Afternoon Dolls

I apologize to anyone who might be missing me but I suddenly got a SLife!
I will keep posting on my now irregular basis.


In this post are some Free Gifts  &  "Just can't live without" items.
  • Zibska has this beautiful circlet with color change HUD . The Chest Plate I am sporting is a Free Gift For the Birthday Round of  We ♥ RP.
  • an Lar Poses has this pose as part of a Free Gift mini series coming to We ♥ RP.  We all need great poses and trust me, I this little pack. 

  • This  super adorable mesh head is by a new to me shop called {Some More} You can find this @ The SaNaRae event for 88L per pull and  included with the heads are complimentary skin appliers for Maitreya  body & slink  hand and feet.( TY!!) 
  • Mina Hair has this lovely messy bun out for the Gacha Garden this round for only 100L per play! **  If you pull any machine here 20 times you receive a special gift or seed of inspiration as they like to call them. Mina's Seed is this hair in her All Color Special pack. **
 
That's it for today. 
I had cake.
Life is good.
♥ Ember ♥

Hushed
****Please Note **** 


Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
  If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.  
                                            ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)


.Credits. 

  • Mesh Head - {Some More} | SaeBom Mesh Head - Sleep Rare | By  ᴅᴜᴄᴋʏ ɴʏᴀɴ ღ (ducky0w0) | @ SaNaRae
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Head pieceZibska | Olyvia Circlet | By Zib (zib.scaggs) | @ We ♥ RP | May 4th - 31st. Birthday Round!

  • Necklace - Zibska | Ezra LE.| Chest Plate | By Zib (zib.scaggs) | GIFT @ We ♥ RP | May 4th - 31st. Birthday Round!

  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Puck Mini Series | By Katya (katya.valeska) | GIFT @ We ♥ RP | May 4th - 31st. Birthday Round!


Comments