My Enchanted Secondlife


Hey Dolls!
I was going to go on a long ramble but then backspaced the whole thing realizing that it would not fit at all with what I have to show you today.
So lets talk about that instead shall we? What exactly is it?

Enchantment! That's what!

Ok so I discovered this Quarterly event last round by visiting the beautiful sim and finding out about the hunt they do in collaboration with the Event's designers. 
The consept is the same just the theme is different. Oh yeah this rounds theme is Thumbelina !
On a whim I decided to apply to blog this super beautiful event as I found the items I blogged last round inspired me and lifted my spirits.
I am still shocked they allowed me the pleasure of photographing these beautiful creations.
I don't have enough words to say how thankful an honored I am to work with this excellently run themed event.
This is my first of many posts of this round of Enchantment.
 

 

My Enchanted Life

Taking the plunge.


****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
  If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT


Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

.Credits. 

  • Hair & Accessories -   MUSE | Thumbelina Hair / Bridal Hair Flowers Bridal Veil - White | By Norena Soir | @ Enchantment
  • Skin -  Lumae :: | Eirtae - T3 - Shell // Bluebell (Brow 2) | By Lumiya Rae| @ Enchantment
  • Shape -Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal. 
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Eyes - .ARISE. | Cornelius Eyes / Blue | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule) | @ Enchantment
  • Lipstick -  Lumae :: | Lipsticks :: Glimmer Lips - G1 | By Lumiya Rae | Enchantment Hunt Gift
  • Gown -  !The White Armory! | Thumbelina Wedding Gown Set-White | By Bee Dumpling | @ Enchantment
  • Shoes -  phedora. | Camelia Platforms Maitreya | By Miss Mineiro ™ (celena.galli) | @ Enchantment
  • Pose -  //elephante poses// | Thumbelina | By Ariel (melissajeanne.flores) | @ Enchantment  
  • Wall Art -  {Against The Wall} | ForgetMeNot | By  Kia (saskiaanne) | Enchantment Hunt Gift







Comments