Standing here all lost and stuff.

Morning Dolls!

Today my summer begins, I will be busy in RL. Lots of little eyes trying to look over my shoulder.
One bonus to this is I will most likely get back to regular blogging as it is a very ( For the most part) PG activity in Second Life.

One note on this post.
The pose at the top is by Signature pose and is currently at the last round of Gen Neutral. She names each pose in her packs differently so I even found it difficult to find the ones I was after  that I saw on another blog. 

Thankfully the blog owner went out of her way to help me out so I will tell you, both sets have some interesting hand poses, Just take a moment and stand on both pose stands, find the ones you like, The pose I used here is in the set on the right of the booth. They sell for only 30L each!

Enjoy your day and a big happy Canada Day to all my Canadian readers out there!
Ember




Lost


I'll just wait here

****Please Note ****
Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
  Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)



 ~  Style Card  ~

  • Hair 1 - Rezology | Trixie | By Selc.
  • Hair 2 - MINA & APHORISM | Mary 02 | By Mina Nakamura & Rucy Byron.
  • Skin Birdy. | Ali VIP Skin – Pure – (Black) | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join. 
  • Shape Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes & Tears - Izzie's | I'm not feeling very well | By Izzie Button.
  • Lipstick - Zibska | Rohesia 03 | By | By Zib (zib.scaggs) | @ The Cosmetic Fair
  • Mesh Body Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish - -(ZOZ)-  DSignature | Red Black tips Maitreya | By Dalriada Delwood | @ Revamped
  • Tattoo - Queen oF Ink | Eclipse Tattoo | By Queeи oF Iиk (monasax95).
  • Dress [Decoy] |  Lilah Tube Dress - Gray | By Annette Voight | @ Collabor88
  • Shoes - Fri.day | Beth.Sandals (Adobe) | By Darling Monday.
  • Bag =Zenith= | Summer Beach Bag - RARE | By å–µ ä»™ 人 (miffyhoi.rosca).
  • Pose 1 - Signature Pose - Deranged | By Amanda Randall | @ Gen Neutral.
  • Pose 2 - an lar [poses] | The Wendi Series | By Kat (katya.valeska) | @ Project Se7en



Comments