Cover me with Lace

contrasts


Hey Dolls!

Here is the conclusion of my lingerie posts for the Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly event.

Today I am showing off what is slowly becoming one of my favorite stores for all things small and sexy.  Insanya! 

Now I am not usually a body suit kinda girl but this one is pretty HAWT.
Hope you enjoyed, I will be back wiht some more everyday type wear soon.

Oh also Don't forget, Luxe Box will arrive on the 15th.. If you were planning on joining this group hit it now before you forget! Copy and paste this link into your sl chat. Or if you're like me, in your friends IM box   secondlife:///app/group/84947bf1-aa1a-1c1c-daa7-64c7a786131b/about
 
****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now.   


If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.

  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this.. 

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT 


Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

 ~ Style Card ~ 

Comments