Eep!

So Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly is in full swing.
There is so much goodness there!
I'm not a huge fan of body suits.. at all.  But this one was so well made and it's mesh.  Not an applier, not that you can tell because it fits so well.  And its super sexy... who doesn't love fishnet?
This tattoo... oh my god.  I love how its so colorful but is still delicate and pretty.  I'm so picky about tattoos and this one has for sure made it to my favorites.
Also I bought (ANOTHER) new mesh head... but the bigger news is I actually deviated from my normal skins and bought a completely new one...
Sometimes a new look is what you need to get inspired.
See you soon Puddins!
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥
NewMe
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Vanessa Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon @ Season's Story
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> - MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> - CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena) @ The Kawaii Project 
Body Suit: :::insanya::: KatBodysuit - Lust by Tatyana (Tatyana Ultsch) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Tattoos: Lovely Roses  - Tattoo  [CAROL G] by Carol G. (Carolina Gaelyth) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Hex Wall by RubyStarlight Writer (No longer open in world and this particular pose isn't available on mp)

Comments