Let's have some fun

Its Sunday.  The last day of my vacation.  Le sigh.
Tomorrow will be rough.  The first day back always is!
But I took advantage of my last day of downtime to snag a picture to share.
I was lucky enough to grab someone to help me show off this fantastic pose from Infiniti from Romp.
I did adjust the hands slightly because well, I'm a tiny little short shit, and he's a giant :P
This lingerie is the bees knees.  You can turn the crotch part off and change the colors.  I like how sweet and innocent the white looks though.
If anyone has a landmark for Grixdale I'd appreciate it.  I can't seem to find one either in world or on the web.
But for now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day off with my picture partner.
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
HisTouch
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Grace Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon @ Crossroads
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena) @ The Kawaii Project 
Necklace: RealEvil Industries **RE** LUX Lolita Necklace by RealEvil (crashnoww)
Arm Harness: RealEvil Industries **RE** Cora Harness by RealEvil (crashnoww)
Lingerie: Entice - Candy Store Lingerie - FATPACK by Entice (EnticeStore)@ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Garters: Part of the Grixdale - Pet - White set ALL[box] - Exclusive by Tyr Sinister (Tyr Rozenblum) @ Epiphany 
Shoes: -KC- ESCAPE HEELS by Klari55a @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Pose: . Infiniti . - Safe Place - Pose by Brandi Monroe @ Romp

Screens: 5,[[RH]] -KURA- Tuitate (Screen) Sakura Black -A- by äº® (Ryo Ixxel) @ Epiphany 
4,[[RH]] -KURA- Tuitate (Screem) Sakura Red -B- by äº® (Ryo Ixxel) @ Epiphany 
Statue: 23,[[RH]] -KURA- FOXY Girls 3 by äº® (Ryo Ixxel) @ Epiphany 

Comments