Let me wander in your rose garden



rose garden  

  As promised I am showing off the first of my favorite items from MBA (Mesh Body Addicts Bi -Monthly)

I am wowed by both this tattoo by Carol G  & this super sexy lingerie by Entice

They have both knocked these out of the park. I have been proudly showing them off since I found them . 

* Quick note about this lingerie. There is a super sweet bow at the back of these thong type panties. Also there is a HUD to make them ... Crotchless!  Sexiest things EVER!

So again, These are over @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly

Happy shopping Dolls!

 Ember ♥ 

****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now.   

If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.

  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT 
Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

 ~ Style Card ~ 


Comments