Living The Dream

Morning Dolls!
I have something my mind this morning.

First up the dreaded DEMO lecture.

I know loads of people who just blindly buy and I honestly stand back shaking my head wondering where they get all this money to just throw away.
I say throw away because in my Second life, every time I have purchased an item that does not have a demo, well there is a reason there is not one!
For me it's money I've just pissed away. So friends please, please DEMO everything!


This dress by PLASTIX  ( A new to me designer) and the fun pose prop from Fashiowl  are the two HAD to have's for me from the new Dreamful Event.  I think the event itself has massive promise as it's all about dreamy pretty things.
* Gimme gimme*
Check out their website HERE - http://dreamfulevent.wix.com/dreamful

One more mention , The Crystal Hearts Festival is open and if you try hard ( Cough, tp spammer cough) You can eventually get in. It is a laggy place to visit due to the amount of dressed to the 9's avatars & also the decor. There are a lot of things to render & some of them flash, blink. For me, that is murderous on my PC.
Check out my post on fighting lag HERE http://emberrandt.blogspot.ca/2016/02/some-tips-on-reducing-personal-lag.html  for a little bit of help with this.
I also derendered everyone & a few choice prims.

I only made it to one row of shops before having to log out  ( Must go back when I've posted this)
But I managed to grab Pixicat's Sailor suit.
It comes in three separate pieces, Top, Bodysuit ( With Harness!!!!) & Skirt  so you can mix & match your colours.

I don't show much today but I am wearing the harness part of this outfit under my dress as I think it works well together. Soft & dreamy with a heavy collar :D

A friend calls this look an Emberisim.  So much nicer than calling me a cluster f@#$ right :)
Miss you Carson.

Ok, it's been a long ramble for me here.

Moral of my story..
DEMO & Shop till ya drop !

Hugs & squishes Ember

Live your dreams.

Claimed



****Please Note ****


Some of these items are located at Events right now. 

If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.

  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT

  Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

~ Style Card ~

  • Hair - Exile:: | Wicked Games | By Kavar Cleanslate
  • Skin - Birdy. | Ali VIP Skin – Pure – (Black) | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join. 
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Eyes Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place
  • Lashes -  *Mon Cheri* | "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri.
  • Dress - PLASTIX | Angelic gown (Maitreya) - sheer | By Adam Benberry (myplasticheart) | @ Dreamful
  • Collar - -Pixicat- | Sailor.Harness (Maitreya) | By areve | @ The Crystal Heart Festival
  • Pose/prop - Fashiowl Poses |  Paper Bird 1 | By Gᴏɪ Cᴏʙᴀɪɴ (goizane) | @ Dreamful

Comments