Come Alive

Hey Dolls, TGIF!

This post started out with my telling you about some FREE HAIR over @ Analog Dog!

The SLURL in the credits  I made while standing in front of their  (Free ball)  If you land in the main landing zone  just look for the red arrow to point your way to the big bubble on the beach, click it and buy contents for 0L$
 
I was messing around with photos yesterday ( I know, I know. What else is new Ember.)
Anyway I have my highly edited shot and then below that, the mostly raw one so you can see textures etc. 

* By mostly raw I mean I took a strand of hair out of my shoulder & cropped the photo.*

Come Alive
 
While on the subject of photos, anyone know why I get this grid type thing happening over my raw shot here? 
 I took it in mid graphics, CalWL lighting.  

That's all I got for now, enjoy your weekend!
Ember ♥ 



~ Credits~


  • Hair - Analog Dog | Theresa | By Queue Marlowe | FREE
  • Mesh Head - SOMEMORE | SaeBom Mesh Head - Sleep | By ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ɴʏᴀɴ ღ (honeycombo)  | Not currently available sorry!
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Trinity Royal | By Zozicon | @ Cosmopolitan  July 31st - Aug 13th
  • Pose - !bang | lennox | By Luna Jubilee de Rodas (luna.jubilee).







Comments