Do I Have A Fetish?

Fetish

Noun
 


1. An object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. Any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: To make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology. any object or non genital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

Fetishes-   I had originally thought meant just one thing; To have an intense sexual reaction to a non sexual object.
 
Now though after doing a bit of research on the matter I can safely say that with my love of hair; 
"I have a hair fetish" (Going by the #2 definition of course :p )

Now that  we have had that random lesson on the term. The Fetish Fair has opened! 
What you will find here is a lot of sexy things to clothe your avatar. Leather, Latex, Rubber. The list goes on and on.
Check out this awesome preview gallery that Seraphim has put up for us all. - http://seraphimsl.com/2016/08/19/pleasures-await-at-the-fetish-fair-2016/
 If you haven't already, (Gives you the hairy eyeball.) Bookmark this site! It is a super valuable tool for those of us with 'The shopping Fetish'
 
Today I am showing two designs for the fair. One is this bra made by Wicca Merlin of  Wicca's Wardrobe.  It has these zippered openings that leave oh so little to ones imagination.  
The other is this sexy rich rubber polish made by Zozicon. Polish is an accessory I can not do without and ZOZ makes the very best for Slink, Maitreya & her very own mesh nails.

 
Do I have a Fetish?

My glossy black hair is the materials version of Vanity Hair's Hairology offering this round. it has a neat side part with a braid, you really should head over and try on some demos.

I've rambled far to much but if you've read through congrats! Message me in world and I will pass you a prize! 
( Ember Adored ) 
Yes I am serious


 

~Credits~

 



Comments