Flutterflies

I'm a happy little monster these days.
And look I wore pink!
This dress was fantastically textured.
The tattoos are great.
I love the ears but I wish I could have gotten a more close up shot of them... I just kind of suck at those.. but seriously the only mesh ears I've ever owned are elf ones... These are going in my 'all the time wear' folder :D
That's it from me today puddins'
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Prettythings
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Xenia Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon @ The Crossroads
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 0.2 by Lucia (luciayes Magic) @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Sim 2
Tattoos: Exclusive! Lovely Roses - Arms and Leg [CAROL G] by Carol G. (Carolina Gaelyth) @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Sim 1
Dress: Vinyl - Melanie Belted Dress Pak Fatpak by Little Toast (sukoshitosuto) @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Sim 2
Pose: . Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 1 by Brandi Monroe
Location: Herston Isles Butterfly Conservatory

Comments