I got into Collabor88!

Hey Dolls!

I am so excited, Today is the last day of work for me then vacation for two!!

 Anyway onto the stuff here eh!

I hit up Collabor88 yesterday and was so happy to find this tank from Tres Blah.
 In my last post I was wearing one similar from pre mesh body days. This one is so close and it fits!!  My only beef is I couldn't afford to fat pack it. SO I chose one color only and well (Grumble) now I NEED more! 
Ahem, anyhoo. 
I also got this beautiful hair there from Tableau Vivant. It comes with an optional headpiece but I am a plain Jane kinda gal so I left that off for my photos.  Also I had to have these heels from Apple May Designs. Seriously go try the demo, they are so satiny and pretty.
 
lazy days
 
These shorts, they are made by Maitreya & I have been trying to figure out what to pair them up with in a post.  I knew I had to show ya but couldn't find the perfect thing.  Welp, now I can. Check these out!  High waist, rolled cuff, a peek of pocket, leather belt. They look so real! You can find these babies over @ The Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st.

That's All Folks!
Ember



self portrait


~Credits~





Comments