Don't wake me up

I hate when you are in the middle of a good dream and someone wakes you up.
Right when you are about to get to the really really good part?
This pose reminded me of that.  You are right there... at the climax of the best dream ever...  However no one was there to wake my avatar up so we'll pretend she got to reach the end :)
I did have to alter the pose slightly.  My arm was sticking in my boob a little.  I tried to move it just a tiny bit with the animare hud.. but as most people who use the hud can tell you, it was not happening so I managed to at least get my arm out of my boob.  The pose is so pretty in its orginal form too :(
If anyone knows of any other pose editors please let me know!  I like my animare a lot but sometimes, especially if you need to edit something just a little.. its just not going to work out right.
Enough rambling from me today.  Mwahs.
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Don't wake me up
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Miki Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon @ Hairology 
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Pasties, panties, and stockings: Salt & Pepper - S&P lingerie Skye Fatpack by Salt (xxSaltandPepperxx) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Pose: . Infiniti . - Curious - 5M by Brandi Monroe @ Expose
(It was altered with the Animare hud.  If anyone has any suggestions to a more user friendly pose editor please let me know!)
Bed: tarte. upcycled pallet bed by Alessandra Ambrosio (alixxbella) Luxe Box Item (click link for info about Luxe Box)

Comments