Exile @ Collabor88 & Fifty Linden Friday


Just sneaking in a little teaser post on Collabor88 Hair for those of you like me have yet to get in. ( Something to drool over :P )  
Exile has come up with two more stunning styles to add  to your collection of wigs. I think it’s just great that they keep the price @ 188L Per pack or 888 For fat packs!  Thank you Exile.

Dyana , Take it slow.


One thing you CAN do right now is go over to Glam Affair for their Fifty Linden Friday Catwa Skin Applier. It’s beautiful!

Oh also Catwa has generously allowed me to blog this pretty Mesh head called Dyana. You will be seeing her a LOT I am sure  as between Dyana & Destiny I think I am hooked on this mesh head thing.



~Credits~
  • Hair - Exile | Southern Shade | By Kavar Cleanslate | @ Collabor88 Sept 8 - Oct 6th.
  • Headpiece - ieQED | jellybean.head.chain.copper | By Victory Fist (sigifaust).
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Dyana | By Catwa Clip.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Viktoria ( For Catwa ) | By Aida Ewing | For Fifty Linden Friday Sept 9 2016 Only.
  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Marilyn Series | By Katya (katya.valeska) | @ The Liaison Collaborative Sept 7 - 30th.



Comments