Gasp

Morning Dolls,
Happy Rolling Restart Day. Don't worry if your TP is failing, just try again in a little bit as it's happening all across the grid today.

Today I have quite a few items from both the Whore Couture Fair ( Sept 10 – Oct 1st. ) &  Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly ( Sept 10 - 30th.)  events. 

le gasp


I am just so pleased with this new (to me) Catwa Head Dyana and the applier I managed to grab from Glam Affair for last week's Fifty Linden Friday deal.  It is such a soft look but one I can go crazy with the make ups on (Yay! ) 

blog collage.

I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who's stuck with me as I have changed my style, patterns over these years, months, days :) 
 If you have ideas for me, shout out and tell me what you would like to see more of.

Cheers, 
Ember



~Credits~





Comments