Hurry hurry HURRY

Today is the last day of Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly.
I've been a bit remiss in reminding you, but that deadly thing called RL has had me by the pigtails.
I fell in love with this dress.  Its lolita cute... but the latex ups the fetish factor.  And the harness fits perfectly.
Then the texturing is perfect.  Its difficult to find good latex (Or I've found that it is) so this dress was definitely something I put in my favorites for those.. um 'special nights'.
The dress worked well with my boots I got from #Empire's midnight madness.  Keep in mind the boots were a prize for the midnight madness so I don't think they are available in store.
However, again, MBA ends TONIGHT, so hurry over and snatch up some mesh focused goodies for yourself!
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥
ALittleLatex
Credits
Hair: Exile::Soak Up The Sun Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Dress and harness: Moon Elixir - Nymphette Fatpack by MoonCelestia @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Boots: #EMPIRE - Freesia - Latex Black & Red *MM* by Queenshop (Was a limited item for midnight madness)
Pose/Prop: Exposeur - Narrow Dark Alley by RubyStarlight Writer

Comments