Psycho lil monster

So ... I rarely do typical things or at least I like to think that I don't.
When I seen this cheerleading outfit... and seen psycho... I immediately had to go all Harley with it.
I could totally picture Harley beating up the other team with her bat.  Probably the other team's cheerleaders too.
Again, not a lot to say today.  RL is busy, SL is good.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
P.S.  Maddicts does not have an inworld store yet.  I didn't forget the SLurl :P
Psycho
Credits
Hair: little bones. Harley - Harley Quinn RARE by Nova Faerye
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Collar: ^^Swallow^^ Harl3y Quinn/ PUDDIN Collar 0.1 by Swallowy
Top: MADDICT Cheer Top - Fatpack by Maddict @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Skirt: MADDICT Cheer Skirt - Fatpack by Maddict @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Blood/Bruises: -[TWC]- Boy.
Bat: Was part of an old hair pack from [taketomi]
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. Sabrina Sneakers by Alphonse de Ophidion (equitum) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Pose/Prop: Exposeur - Padded Room (Bloody) by RubyStarlight Writer

Comments