Shades of

Hey Dolls.

 Today I am focusing on my new Catwa Head Dyana, more Group Gift Make up by SlackGirl & of course this gorgeous polish by {ZOZ} @ Whore Couture.
 


I am still fairly new to the Catwa Mesh Head experience but I am really glad I have been able to take this for a test drive.
 It fits seamlessly with my Maitreya body and has so many fun options, also mesh heads are just so much smoother than standard SL shapes and for me photograph that much better.

Shades of


I am going into the store right after I hit post to write up a shopping list for future & to see about some blue or green eyes as I quite like the ones it comes with but I also love variety!

Happy Shopping,
Ember

~Credits~
  • Hair - Exile | Take It Slow | By Kavar Cleanslate | @ Collabor88 Sept 8 - Oct 6th.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Dyana | By Catwa Clip.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Viktoria ( For Catwa ) | By Aida Ewing.
  • Eye Shadow - SlackGirl | Kejy Shadow | By SlackGirl | Group GIFT 100L Join.
  • Lipstick - SlackGirl | Passion Red Gold Snake | By SlackGirl | Group Gift 100L Join.
  • Necklace - Salt & Pepper | Gadhra metals | By Salt (xxsaltandpepperxx).
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Bad Girl Polish (Maitreya) | By Zozicon | @ Whore Couture Sept 10th - Oct 1st
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Pose - [Shi.S.] | Hand Poses | By Shiva Swords.

Comments