My Top 5 Hairology Picks December.

Hey everyone, sorry for the Collage. 
Usually I have time to show off each of my Hairology faves separately but this month blew by so darn fast. 
Hopefully next month I will find the time get more creative (fingers crossed) 

Here are my top 5 hairs from the December round. 
 Well I have 6, the first one is shown here - http://emberrandt.blogspot.ca/2016/12/if-only.html
 Kisses,
Ember 💋 

Hairology December 2016



  1. Vanity Hair | Tropicalia | By Tabata Jewell.
  2. Pink Hustler | 8162 | By Luka Hauster.
  3.  [Mello] | Krampus | By cyanideslushy.
  4.  pr!tty | Helena | By Karla Marama.
  5.  Mithral | Opium | By Evadne Quintessa.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Bibi | By Catwa Clip. 
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair |  Alba / Asia 03 RARE | By Aida Ewing | Kustom9 Dec 15th - Jan 10th.
  • Eyes - Aveline | Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | Free on Marketplace.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Choker - #Foxy | Bowie Choker | By Foxy (liza.broono)
  • Outfit - -Pixicat- | Inna.Playsuit | By areve.
  • Poses - Di's Opera | Exquisite | By Di Hoorenbeek | Free Gift @ Cosmopolitan Until Christmas!

Comments