Put a little love in your heart

Happy New Years to you and yours!
(Yes I know my thumbs are cutting into the coat... I thought there was a button hole there, but there isn't... my bad!)
2016 was a rough year for many people (including myself)
Some cool things about SL in 2016, Bento was introduce.  I'm loving my hands and my new AO.  (Thank you Vista!  I won a drawing on their facebook page and won the new ao!)
Increased prims was an awesome thing as well!
SL is a very transient place.  This year has revealed some people's true colors, which saddened and enlightened me.  I've had friends leave my life, step away from me, or just become less of a presence.
But with these people leaving, I've become more relaxed.  I feel like I've grown personally.  I've reconnected with a few people who had left and came back.  One became more significant than I can ever explain.  He is truly one of a kind.  I am often amazed that he puts up with my shenanigans.
I am grateful for the people that are active in my life.  You mean more to me than you'll ever know.
My blogging has decreased significantly, but I can't be sorry for that.
As the new year arrives and progresses, I hope more toxic, selfish, and petty people leave my life.
I want to see more love, more positive stuff in the new year.
And I hope everyone, no matter who you are, has a wonderful, peaceful, loving new year.
Except you.. and you know who you are.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
Putalittlelove
Hair: Exile::First Frost: 2. Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate @ The Arcade LAST DAY
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF]  – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM by Vista Barnes
Head Applier: [PF] Liya – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Jacket/Shirt: Blueberry - Minnie - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)
Skirt: Blueberry - Roma - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)
Pose: -VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-MIRIAM BENTO AO by Vista Barnes
Location: The Winter Trace

Comments