Thoughts on Vista's Bento Hands

Hey, hey!

Well, I 'm a bit late to this Bento party but as I had to get with the program sometime so I figured I'd take you along for the ride.

OK.  First, the viewer. 

I needed to update to be able to see these Bento thingies properly.
If you want to use  OR see Bento items you will wanna update to.

Firestorm Bento Download page ( Choose your OS and GO!)
- http://www.firestormviewer.org/downloads/
Secondlife Bento viewer Download Page - https://secondlife.com/support/downloads/ Pretty sure that's it.



Right after Downloading the Viewer I ran to Vista to grab their Bento hands. 

It was the most logical choice for me as I love showing off my nails by my face.  I had also already purchased this amazing pose pack for the hands from Sweet Lovely Cute.  

I 💕 love 💕 the hands, I really do. 
The way they move, the included hand poses.  Just wow. They make me happy.

The only thing I do not like is the way the nails sit on the hands. 

They clip into the finger on a few of them and most polishes won't work with the omega applier as the texture stretches oddly.

But this is a small thing and as the thumb looks fine I went with a photo showing that !

↑Close up of how the nails cut↑
Oh yes!
 Another reason I am not too upset is they are offering  free updates so I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as they're able.


 Things I need next are:

  • Vista Miriam Bento AO. But alas it costs 1,999L. Makes me wanna sell my soul & buy it.
  • Absolut Vendetta  Hydra Bento Rings. These beauties cost 599L
  • A New Bento Mesh Head!!!
  • FATE Hand Poser HUD *I am hoping this will allow me to adjust my Beto hands while using a non Bento pose that I already own.*
• You can buy the Demo of the Vista Bento hands Here - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VA-VISTA-BENTO-PROHANDS-FEM-DEMO-v2beta/10005526

• You can Buy  the Vista Bento Hands Here - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UPDATED-VISTA-BENTO-PROHANDS-FEM-V2BETA/10005497


testing 1,2

Please note.  The Skin applier is only supposed to be used on the new Simone head.  I just wanted to try it and don't own that one Always,Always!!!  DEMO!!

~Credits~
  • Hair/Top - TRUTH | Brighton Hair / Hoodie | By Truth Hawks.
  • Mesh HeadLeLutka | STELLA | By Jaden Art (jadenart).
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Lucrezia | By Aida Ewing | @ Uber Dec 25th - Jan 23rd.
  • Eyes - Aveline | Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | Free on Marketplace. 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.  
  • Mesh Hands - VISTA | PROHAND | By Vista Barnes.
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Lined Dusky (Omega) Hud  | By Zozicon.  
  • Pose - Sweet Lovely Cute | Celebrity Photo Booth A | By manmoth Nishi | @ Kustom9 Dec 15th - Jan 10th.

Comments